Friday, March 23, 2012

Vintage Hairstyling: Mad Men inspiration

As the premiere of the new season of Mad Men draws near I am inspired to style my hair in one of my favorite styles from the book, Vintage Hairstyling. It's one of the 60's styles out of the book packed with victory rolls.

I do love this book for it's numerous photos, styles, and step by step instructions. This style is very sleek and sophisticated, much like the women of Mad Men, giving you the option of completely pining it up or leaving some curls cascading down the back.

There is also plenty of room to tuck in a flower or two.  My apologies for the photography, please check out Vintage Hairstyling for beautiful photos and great tips.
Get your martini glasses and cocktail shakers out gals, it's almost Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment